Thursday, March 18, 2010

NO David.... one of the best...

On Tuesday I took my Tuesday girl to the library! She wasn't sure what to do at first, then I told her she could get 4 books off the shelf and I would read them to her. We did this 4 times, that is 16 books... I was done with the germ infested part of the library so I found a couple of "Huffer Classics" for her to check out and bring to my house. No, David was her favorite. I had to laugh later after her nap Jimmy came over and she couldn't wait to show him she could "read the book!"
I hope I can help instill in her the love of reading. Kelly loves to read.... Emily will read if it is a GREAT book, but she really prefers movies, I guess she is part Bennett after all!