
This is the actual head of the T-Rex, Sue. It is too heavy to put on the actual
skeleton, it was amazing to see up close, she had new teeth growing in!



Okay if you don't know this Huffer Family fact by now, this will help prove it, Kelly loves rocks. She loves the pretty ones, the cool ones, the bright ones, the big ones, the ugly ones, the little ones, you get the point, she likes all ROCKS. I let her use my new baby Rebel, and she took over 100 photos of rocks, I had to laugh and be thankful that it was on REAL FILM!

So the T-Rex, Sue was so great, I used to watch "Land of the Lost" as a kid and the whole dinosaur thing made me crazy scared, imagine that thing chasing you!

Okay so we saw most of the Field Museum and this was the girls second favorite picture. They just loved this silly pirate.
No comments:
Post a Comment