

Emily had a great weekend, she made finals twice, ending up 5th (100 back) 3rd (200 back). Don't ask me how I did it but I don't have any photos of finals.... I but I was there and saw it for myself!

This is one of my favorite photos of the weekend, I love the bubbles, the way her suit shines, and how she has great position in the water! It also really shows off her $150 suit we purchased for her! She promised it would last for the state meets in July and December!

This is almost the end, she really swam hard in this event, I could tell when she got out of the pool she had NOTHING left in her legs, she had a hard time getting her footing!
Happy Tuesday to you... we are headed to "Freedom Train" in Everett. Should be a great day!