Thursday, July 2, 2009

Funny old photos....

Today is Riley Day. That is what we call Thursday at our house, she is spending the day with us. Most of the time it is fine, but today she is mad because Emily is not here to play with and she MUCH prefers Emily to Kelly. So Kelly wanted to entertain her a little and got out some of our older photos that are collected in boxes. Riley laughed, Kelly laughed, and I got nothing done for about 1 hour because every five seconds Kelly would say "oh, you have to see this one, it is funny." So I would look and a flood of memories came to mind, and I am thankful that I did look and that I too got in a good laugh or two! Lexy in Mexico spring 2005, not sure at all what kind of fashion statement she is making but it is still really funny. That is one thing for sure about Lexy she is usually very fun to be around unless you give her a task to complete, then she might not be as much fun.
Kelly and her broken wing. She really needed that beer to get through her tough stay in Mexico. This picture shows what a trooper she was in spite of not being able to really swim. I did spend hours wrapping (and unwrapping) her arm in hopes of not getting the entire partial cast wet.
Enjoy your day and I hope that this post made you smile!

No comments: