Jimmy and Susan Bennett
Her name is Susan, she and Jimmy have been dating on and off for the last year or so. He wanted to take her away to Mexico for a trip but wanted to take her as his wife, so today was the big day. Jimmy was so happy today, I am happy for him. David took the kissing picture because he thought it was perfect timing.
Of course Krissy cried through the whole thing, I am glad I was not sitting by her, Katy was so she too got to cry! My mom and dad were so happy, too their little boy finally found a great girl without a ton of baggage! She is real, funny and sweet, she and Jimmy make a grand couple.
2 comments:
Cindy Lou
I have now met baby Jimmy's new wife and I am thrilled.
Thrilled that he finally got married, and thrilled that he found a girl as sweet as she.
Now it is up to "The Sisters", that awesome threesome of Bennett females, to treat her nicely. You, the Bennett girls, are formidable when you take a dislike to someone.
I love you all.
Alan.
And as a post script
you, the Bennett Girls, are also the most loving when you take to somebody.
I should know.
love
Alan.
Post a Comment